Organizing and cleaning are two of the most important aspects of making sure your home stays clean at all times. Therefore, it can be helpful to know some of the main reasons how cleaning and organizing can make your life easier.
1. It just looks better. This should be fairly obvious right? Straightened sheets and comforters with pillows in their proper place are beyond more pleasing than messy blankets and pillows on the floor. A sink full of dirty dishes just looks ugly, whereas I could stare at my clean and organized kitchen all day long.
3. I’m not embarrassed to have people over. I love entertaining and throwing parties and get-togethers, & greatly value hospitality. When my house is clean I am more likely to invite someone over on the spur of the moment.
6. It makes my husband happy. Who wants to come home after a hard day’s work to a house full of mess? There are far too many days when my husband comes home at 5:30, the dishes are piled in the sink, dinner isn’t made, and the rest of the house is upside down. Not that he ever complained about it, but on the days the house is organized and decluttered, there is an at-ease look on his face when he comes home to a clean one.
8. I am more creative. Instead of seeing nothing but the mess, my mind is clear to see the creative potential around me, and the desk and table are clear to complete a project. Likewise, when my kitchen is clean, it makes me want to cook things! I know this doesn’t bother some people, but I have a really hard time creating anything–or enjoying the process–when I am surrounded by a mess.
9. It helps me get a good night sleep. There is nothing I love more than crawling into a carefully-made bed. It is so comforting! Even if I can’t manage to get to the rest of the house, I almost always make my bed because I hate sleeping in a messy bed.
10. Organizing and cleaning your home not only ensures it looks its best at all times, but also makes it an enjoyable place for you and your family,